TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 50" Flat screen and it keeps going off and on. The…

Customer Question
I have a 50"...

I have a 50" Flat screen and it keeps going off and on. The repair man said it was the mother boars. He put a new one in and it still does the same thing but not a frequent. Can you determine what the problem is. I paid him $450

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The brand is Samsung and I have had it not quite 2 years. The model number is: un50ku6300f, and the serial number is:06173cbh901985d

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The are you talking about the menu for the channel selector. If so it works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN50KU6300F? What happened right before this?

Probably about 6 months or more

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is the s set still under warranty?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

When were those prior repairs done?

Please cancel this request. It sounds like a scam and I will notify PayPal to cancel the charge.
You had me waiting for a long time pmly to request more money to speak,to a technician. I am completely unhappy and will notify Samsung corporate offices Shame on you.