TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I purchased a Sony xbr55x960e through employee purchase. It…

Customer Question
I purchased a Sony...

I purchased a Sony xbr55x960e through employee purchase. It arrived today and the DC power cable was missing how do I replace it?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your XBR55X960E?

4 hours

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

Nothing since I cannot connect power.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Century link

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing since I cannot connect power to the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how can I replace the missing cable

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

Also ,Could you please lookup the model number again written on the tv`s back cover ?

This one does not compute

Could it be XBR55X900 instead ?

its an xbr55x930E

The AC/DC adapter for this tv can be found here ; https://www.amazon.com/UpBright-XBR-49X900E-XBR-55X900E-XBR49X900E-XBR55X900E/dp/B0764Y7P97

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .

Never mind that link for now , let me check

Please do not forget to rate

I have the ac/dc adapter I just need the dc cable.

You mean the AC cable , the one that connects into the wall outlet , is that correct ?

Well its nowhere to be found but there are not too many type of power cord for those ac adapter and i`m sure it could be found locally at places like wall mart , bestbuy , radio shack etc. , just take the adapter with you if you have to

All that can be found on the web is the whole thing , sorry

Hold it , i may have something

False alarm sorry

I will opt out and perhaps someone here may have something for you