TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is a brand new LG and the first step of installing ask…

Customer Question
It is a brand...

It is a brand new LG and the first step of installing ask for language, country, sand. Time zone. T am able to choos language then it jumps over country to time zone. The country which is USA is in gray and does not confirm. The

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Installing process will not move on past stage one and says where are you is incomplete.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I cannot go past go. CanNot get past the first stage of the installation

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Sorry I was being interrupted. Let me start over. A brand new LG TV was delivered today and I finally got it set up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, the is a SMART LED. 49UJ6200 4K UHD. IT CAME UP WITH A WELCOME AND WENT TO STEP ONE OF THE INSTALLATION-- where ARE YOU.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.