TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cannot get tv to recognize router. Netflix. New router

Customer Question
Cannot get tv to...

Cannot get tv to recognize router

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Yes netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

New router bought two weeks ago and all was fine for a week then just quit working so bought a 5 G Steren and can use the 2 G for lap tops and cell phones but wont allow 5G

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.