Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My TV shows a rectangle with "Is the input connected to your

Customer Question

My TV shows a rectangle with "Is the input connected to your PC? Followed with "Yes" "No" and "Do not show this message again." It lasts about 12-15 seconds. I'm with COX. They say it is your problem. Their remote does not affect it. How do I click it off.
JA: What is the model of your TV?
Customer: LG
JA: What menu options can you access, if any?
Customer: None with the remote.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please begin by re-booting the TV by un-plugging it from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,it may be a good idea to do the same with any satellite or cable box you may be using at the same time,allow time to fully re-boot let me know if there is any change, I do appreciate this is intermittent

Let me know

Anthony