TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

To add a Second TV to netflix. It is a Sony Bravia About 12…

Customer Question
I am Trying to...

I am Trying to add a Second TV to netflix

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a Sony Bravia About 12 years old.Model #KDL 32S3000

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works OK Sources &inputs are OK DVD etc.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

Never tried to hook Netflix up to this TV. Have it on one TV,computer and two Ipads

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.