TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to set up Vizio 43 inch d series tv. Just bought it

Customer Question
How to set up...

How to set up Vizio 43 inch d series tv

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

Just bought it today model d43f

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works, can't get out of language

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your D43F? What happened right before this?

I just bought this tv, it sent me there and I chose English and now won't allow me exit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like assistance setting up tv with direct tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together to this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.
To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

This is JustAnswer, an independent support website and not the manufacturer/ Vizio support site.