TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just moved my 42 inch Westinghouse Digital Picture frame…

Customer Question
Hi I just moved...

Hi I just moved my 42 inch Westinghouse Digital Picture frame and it turns on with the one Westinghouse Remote but the other ASUS remote does nothing

Technician's Assistant: What Westinghouse model do you have? How old is it?

Its about 10 years old..the remote says at the bottom RMT-11

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The only input I use is off a flash thumb drive...it was jus working the other day

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Westinghouse? What happened right before this?

I took it down and laid it face down on a table for like 2 days and put it up today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.