TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can’t get the television screen to go beyond source. My…

Customer Question
I can’t get the television...
I can’t get the television screen to go beyond source. My internet service was down part of yesterday but after the service was restored the television didn’t come on line. Help.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The Source message can be caused by the TV's Input being changed, the HDMI cable failing, or Cable/SAT box needing to be rebooted.

Please unplug the Cable/SAT box from power and shut the TV off.

Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable between them on both ends- making sure it is secure.

Plug the Cable/SAT box back into AC and once it's rebooted turn the TV on, and use the INPUT button on the original TV remote to select the correct HDMI Input.

Let me know what happens.