TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Second opinion] Tried cute CC with DirectTV. Had me press a…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Tried cute...

Second opinion] Tried cute CC with DirectTV. Had me press a button or two on Samsung remote. Lost picture and technician told me it was Samsung’s problem. This may require verbal not written words. I ‘m 84 and not a “nerd”.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Samsung TV?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The problem started when we couldn’t get out of Captions last Weds night.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Hello Louie.
Kurt
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your TV.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV. Additionally, please describe how the DirecTV box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).

Hang on.

Yes on the phone call soon as the system has cleared the "Status: ... failure"
Can you please check on your end?
...and contact Customer Service?

The current credit cards have been accepted by all merchants for years.They are Master cards. They are valid and if you can’t accept one of them then we have a real problem.

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues as well as related information.
Billings & payments concerns including membership/subscription are best addressed by Customer Support.

LN37A550P3FXZS is Model No. for Samsung TV. Master C called for approval of $26 charge. Can we TALK now????

Yes; the system would call me and then call you before connecting us. I can not dial directly.

Still, have you tried pressing the SOURCE button of the Samsung remote a couple of times until; the DirecTV programs are displayed?

Source button doesn’t provide option you are seeking.
That’s my cell.
I have sent my response to Louie and cleared payment for phone call. I’m tired as I have been texting with you folks for near 2 hours. This needs to resolved now

As posted earlier; describe how the DirecTV box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).

Louie? Are u still there?

As inquired; describe how the DirecTV box is connected to the TV using what kind of connecting cable(s).