TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sorry if this is the wrong approach but I was flooded in the…

Customer Question
Sorry if this is...

Sorry if this is the wrong approach but I was flooded in the Houston area and lost one of my remotes. How do I get a replacement? Thanks, Bob

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I can see that this is not what I need. O just need a remote for my TV. Do you know the number I should call?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I need a replacement remote for my Toshiba 32L31OU18 32" HD (720P) 60HZ.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No I just purchased this TV as a replacement for the one that was flooded. It was a different brand. My house and TV included was flooded with Harvey.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 32L31OU18? What happened right before this?

It was just purchased yesterday and I tried to set it up (with help from a neighbor) but cant without a remote. I just need to purchase another remote. Do you have a phone dumber. I am a AT & T customer that has bundled the Direct TV package.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Kris8472,
 replied 8 months ago
Kris8472

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just need a remote that was damaged in the Harvey flood. Can you please give me a phone number to call . I can’t give any more specifics than I have already replied.
TV Technician: Kris8472,
 replied 8 months ago

Can you tell me the make and model of the damaged device?