TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Turned on my tv last night and no picture just a small icon…

Customer Question
Turned on my tv...

Turned on my tv last night and no picture just a small icon ping-ponging around the screen with the comment "no tv signal"

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes, as best I can tell everything is the same as it's been for the last 3 yrs.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Didn't notice it only any of the house clocks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I'm certain the cable is working and it isn't the problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having trouble here please begin by rebooting both the TV and any satellite cable box you may be using by unplugging both from wallpower wait 5 mins replug back in again ,let me know if there is any change in the situation pleaseAnthony