TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung smart tv has been updating for 3 days. What can I…

Customer Question
My Samsung smart tv...

My Samsung smart tv has been updating for 3 days. What can I do to move it along?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

I’m looking

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No the menu doesn’t work. No other problems. Not sure what you mean about all sources/inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Model #is32J525DAF and code is UN32J525DAFX2A

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.