TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can not get sound on 32"Vizio hooked to Sony t.v flatscreen.

Customer Question
Can not get sound...

Can not get sound on 32"Vizio hooked to Sony t.v flatscreen

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

Just 4yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it says to plug in speaker in rear shut down t.v sound but nothing works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

It was working perfect went on vacation 2 weeks came home and no sound

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Yes e-mail is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want soundbar to work thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number of the Vizio soundbar? What's the model number off of the back of the Sony TV?

SBT132310

That number doesn't come up as anything. I need the model number off the sticker on the back of the soundbar, and the model number off of the back of the TV please.

11A13 KDL46V2500
We are getting there. The TV one is correct. Please check the sound bar again or post a photo of the sticker on the soundbar.
40000457
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.