TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a zenith Plasma Z60P3 tv, it seems to be stuck in…

Customer Question
We have a zenith...

We have a zenith Plasma Z60P3 tv, it seems to be stuck in the recovery mode. How do we get it working again?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Z60P3?

2007?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu does not come up and we have other TV that work in the house. It just stays on stand by

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Z60P3? What happened right before this?

We unplugged it before leaving for 6 months and when we return it didn't turn on.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.