TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just bought a 39 inch insignia, and set it up with comcast…

Customer Question
Just bought a 39...

Just bought a 39 inch insignia, and set it up with comcast remote. How do I get rid of setup instructions when I turn it on, and go right into my programs?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Comcast?

No. comcast has an adapter with the cable line going going into it then output cable going into tv.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes the tv is working. however the instructions for set up do not apply. It is not connected to a cable box or a receiver, I just want to get rid of the instruction samples every time I turn the tv on. I want to go directly to my tv channels.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.