TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm having issues with my satellite, and the technician

Customer Question
I'm having issues with...

I'm having issues with my satellite, and the technician instructed me to check the input...the only button I can find on the TV is the on/off...I have never used the original remote (used the satellite one), and I don't know where it is...can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Where can I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What menu options can you access, if any?

None, and I was speaking with a satellite technician, so I don't think he can help with that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please get me the model number off of the back of your TV? Also can you locate the original remote by any chance?