TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have Hitachi TV model LE 43A509 43" Ser# CH5KA32922,

Customer Question
Have Hitachi TV model...

Have Hitachi TV model LE 43A509 43" Ser# ***** Purchased 10/2015. Yesterday Picture started blinking on and off rapidly. Connected to Suddenlink control box. Connected a 5yr old Vizio we have to the box and it works just fine. What could be the problem with the Hatchi, where can we get it repaired and approximate $cost. Jonesboro, Arkansas

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started 12/07/2017

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I replaced the Hatchi with a Vizio I had in the bed room and it worked just fine. That is the extent of my TV repair capability.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there a repair service anywhere near Jonesboro Arkansas 72401?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.
To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...