TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to change the hdmi imput but don't know how. Brand…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change the hdmi imput but don't know how

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand new samsung 8 series mu8000

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I need to change inputs so i can get cable. trying to get to hdmi 2.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I am setting a new one up. my old remote had an input button to toggle between inputs, but can't figure this one out with no input button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have wifi connected. i think i just need more info

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.