TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a problem with one of the cameras in our LH1 Eco…

Customer Question
We have a problem...

We have a problem with one of the cameras in our LH1 Eco surveillance system. There is a black screen for that camera on the monitor and the word connecting is in the center. The green light on the AC plug is lit, but the red lights around the camera are off. How can we correct the problem?

Technician's Assistant: Are you experiencing the same issue in different shooting modes, or just one?

Just the one

Technician's Assistant: Has there been any damage to your camera recently (e.g. from dropping it or getting it wet)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you are using wireless cameras, try moving the problem camera closer to the system base and check if it is detected ok.

If it works ok when you move it closer, you will need to ensure it stays within range of the base unit.

Also check that the antenna has not come loose on the camera or on the rear of the box.

Pete, Electronic Engineer