TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How I can open to put batteries in the TV remote model #

Customer Question
How I can open...

How I can open to put batteries in the TV remote model # B59-01289A?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your B59-01289A?

Brand new, i just bought the TV>

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have to put the batteries to function the remote to operate TV?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your B59-01289A? What happened right before this?

I have to put the batteries into the remote? How to open to put batteries safely without breaking it.

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
I connected one cable into yellow jack & another cable into blue jack. Then I inserted 3 connectors from Dish Network cable. Eill it work or I have to change it.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.