TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv only has 3 channels. How do I scan for more channels.

Customer Question
My tv only has...

My tv only has 3 channels. How do I scan for more channels

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sangsung series 5 model M5300

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Where is menu for tv

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your M5300? What happened right before this?

I just bought tv today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks for responding. I got the issue solved.

Thank you