TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am looking for a remote code for my TV to input to the…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a remote code for my TV to input to the xfinity remote for setup. I have an older Sylvania and tried the code 2809, but no luck. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Just a minute.....

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am also having problems with install 3 TVs that I picked up from the local Comcast store last night. None of them will connect.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

I can assist you here with the remote issue.

For the other tvs though that won't connect, that sounds like a comcast service issue and you'll want to contact comcast to have those activated.

For the tv, I"ll caution you up front that your comcast remote is not likely to work with this tv in the first place. The lower quality "off brand" tvs are generally not compatible with comcasts remotes.

Initially though please try 0171 and let me know if that works for you.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.