TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We can't get rid of closed captions. L G THAT IS ABOUT 6…

Customer Question
We can't get rid...

We can't get rid of closed captions.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

L G THAT IS ABOUT 6 MONTHS OLD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WEATHER IT IS HOOKED UP WITH CABLE OR THROUGH THE DVD PLAYER THAT CAME FROM OUR CABLE PROVIDER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

WE CAN'T FIND THE MANUAL WITH THE MODEL

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send the phone or any offers that you may receive ,I have no control over those either, they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it .