TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need serial number for a 22inctv model number is 22la45rqd.

Customer Question
Need serial number for...

Need serial number for a 22inctv model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Not acomput it a22inc tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The tv 5 years old the number I get is 1105;22a45rd a108013

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes imtrying to puut the antennaon it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Nocable try to use the antennas

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

When I go to tv it jump back on cable

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/8/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i stell need help finding the sen number for that tv. Please help me

Each TV has their own serial number.

You will need to locate the serial number on the TV