TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We cant get wifi on the internet. Netflix and amazon.

Customer Question
We cant get wifi...

We cant get wifi on the internet.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix and amazon

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes internet is fine for the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We tried cox and they referred us to you. question about the remote

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once shut down your TV and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.