TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The TV is saying they are having difficulties & to go to…

Customer Question
The TV is saying...

The TV is saying they are having difficulties & to go to Xfinity.com/errors???

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 12-9-14 model un55HU7250FXZA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I will go try.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN55HU7250FXZA? What happened right before this?

It was fine yesterday. Just cam in & this message appeared when turned on.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

It is prepared my channel line up so I will wait to see if it fixes itself. If not I will call again in order to use my $5 fee???!!!

OK, take your time and by the way you have paid approx $30 to website for this chat session

No. I found a protection plan which you purchased. I will take that avenue. Thank you.

Sounds good, have nice time~