TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a two yr old 48 inch Vizio...it is hooked up to Dish…

Customer Question
I have a two...

I have a two yr old 48 inch Vizio...it is hooked up to Dish and a Polk soundbar. I was looking for Netflix yesterday and the tv went out. I called Dish and they confirmed that Dish was fine...that it was a TV issue.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No the TV isn't coming on at all. Zero...usually that white light on the lower left comes on...nothing

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

My internet is fine...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No...I have a Viz in my bedroom and it works fine...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you get me the model number off the back of the Vizio? Also, are there any signs of life (power light, etc.)?

I think the model # is A1471-42...could barely read it...and no signs of life

Sorry, that's not it. It would be something simple like: D32-E1 or similar. Can you please find that?

Are you still with me here?