TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Played DVD and could not get back to TV mode. Now I can't…

Customer Question
Played DVD and could...

Played DVD and could not get back to TV mode. Now I can't get power to the tv

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

There wa a number of things and then it went black

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Connected to the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Does the fact that I can't get power to the tv mean it is defective?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

By the way , never mind the odd questions from pearl its a computer

What is the tv doing now if anything ?

Note that myself I do not send the phone or any offers that you may receive ,I have no control over those either, they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it .

If you pull out the power cord 20 secs or so is there a light or blinking light at the front and/or clicking sound from inside when you plug the power cord again and try to turn it on ?
Or completely dead no activity whatsoever ?

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those and I`m not available for it at this time although another expert here may take you up on that when it gets posted to the board

I dont even have the tv`s model number right now

Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

And tell me what the tv is doing right now if anything ?