Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 42" Zenith P42W46X Flat Screen TV with no modern

Customer Question

I have a 42" Zenith P42W46X Flat Screen TV with no modern HDMI input ports. I am currently hooked up to Direct TV and through RGB Connector I have an Amazon FIrestick Streaming device. Everything works well except I have to turn up the volume so loud it is annoying to the rest of the house. I bought a TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver, Digital Optical TOSLINK and 3.5mm Wireless Audio Adapter for TV / Home Stereo System - aptX Low Latency. I was hoping to use this Bluetooth wireless transmitter to drive my wireless earphones either through my JBL flip or 808 bluetooth wireless speaker. Having no luck to get this to work and the seller of the transmitter is not able to provide much insight. CAN ANYONE HELP??
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: YES, MY DIRECT TV GOES FROM hdmi PORT TO rca jACKS. mY aMAZON fiRESTICK GOED TO THE rgb PORT AND THE VIDEO PORT NEXT TO THAT
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: DID YOU READ MY ORIGINAL COMMENT. i BOUGHT A I bought a TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver, Digital Optical TOSLINK and 3.5mm Wireless Audio Adapter for TV / Home Stereo System
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I HAVE PICS OF ALL DEVICES AND THE PORTS ON THOSE DEVICES
Category: TV
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
On my Zenith TV I can change from COmp 1 &2
Input 1 & 2, DVI and RGB
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do. I am trying to replace my internal speaker on my Zenith TV with one that I can access on my Bluetooth ear buds.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Did you review my problem description?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you there, Harry.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hmmmmm! 10 minutes........nobody ther!
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

I apologize. I will be back in the office during the weekend.

Can we continue then?