TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A VIORE TV ,OLD = GIVEN TO ME ...TRYING TO GET

Customer Question
WORKING wwith my cabe...
I HAVE A VIORE TV ,OLD = GIVEN TO ME ...TRYING TO GET WORKING wwith my cabe ........1st it said no signal_ got beyond that = now screen says run AUTO SCAN ? ...REMOTE DOESNT SHOW such button ? ,,,any idea how to get to/continue ?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you using just basic cable here (coax from the wall jack to the tv)?
Or is there a cable BOX connected to the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.