TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new sony srt and it will not take my password.

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new sony srt and it will not take my password

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

Xbr43x800e serial #(###) ###-####bought it last week

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes tv will not connect

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your XBR43X800E? What happened right before this?

It was hooked up yesterday it went on and just went off and it not play on ant station it said I was not connected to the internet I nned help connecting to internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to know my password ***** future

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Is the password ***** on the side or bottom of your wireless router?

If not, please let me know the make and model number of the router.