TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Darkened strip horizontally on tv. Visio ... ???? ... 2-4…

Customer Question
Darkened gray strip horizontally...

Darkened gray strip horizontally on tv.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Visio ... ???? ... 2-4 yrs.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Same problem on all channels ... using DISH network controller

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Was okay yesterday morning when I left house ... appeared when I returned.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send the phone or any offers that you may receive ,I have no control over those either, they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it .

Hey there

Hi

If you open the tv`s own menu does it cover that strip (where opened) or you can still see it on top of it ?

Hello ?

I will step out for lunch now and I`ll get back to you upon return if you`re there