TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

There is a k in a yellow box in the top left corner with a w…

Customer Question
There is a k...

There is a k in a yellow box in the top left corner with a w and an o underneath

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp LC-32cfe5100..

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I dont know the age

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LC-32CFE5100? What happened right before this?

It works perfectly except for this. The hand set got sat on about 10 days ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Hello

Hi

You said you just got satellite ?

No... there is a k in a yellow box in the top left corner with a w and an o underneath

I can tell you that on sharp tv`s that letter K in a corner indicates that it is in service mode but then there are usually no other letters unless the spanish sharps are different

Here is something for you to try ;
Unplug the TV's power cord and hold the power button directly on the tv ,keep holding it for 20 secs or so then let the tv sit unplugged for a couple of minutes before you try it again.

Let me know how that goes