TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My visio E40DO goes wacky when scenes are changed in fast…

Customer Question
My visio E40DO goes...

My visio E40DO goes wacky when scenes are changed in fast movies and commercials. sounds like loud event on one stereo channel causes both channels to be compressed. loud event volume is normal while other channel is hardly heard for four seconds and then slowly recovers have you had this to happen before on visio? tnx--bob.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your E40DO connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes...

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

hello

Hello, lets start troubleshooting

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?