TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an RCA Model #RTRU5527-US Unbelievable, I CANNOT find…

Customer Question
I have an RCA...

I have an RCA Model #RTRU5527-US Unbelievable

Technician's Assistant: How old is your #RTRU5527-US?

I CANNOT find the HDMI Portal I only see two usb ports. It is one day old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

MAM I do NOT see ANY HDMI Portals to plug into my cable box, ONLY two usb ports

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your #RTRU5527-US? What happened right before this?

You are an idiot the TV is Brand New Where is the HDMI portal for this model??????

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

Send me a hello when ready

By the way you were talking to a computer hence the odd questions

I am trying to locate an HDMI portal for this model television. There is NO active number for RCA with regards ***** ***** Walmart. com where I purchased it is explaining the HDMI portals should be located right below the power cord. There is what looks like a square cut out, but nothing cut out
Response please. Where should the HDMI portal be located for this TV?

Hi

I will start by showing you an independent review of the tv then we`ll see about finding the HDMI

Here it is ;

" Key RCA RTRU5527-W specs include a 55-inch display with a 4K Ultra HD resolution of 3840 × 2160 pixels, HDR10 support, 4 HDMI ports, 4K upscaling, Roku Smart TV for apps and a 60Hz refresh rate."

" Unfortunately though, everything else about this model is a complete mystery. We found it very strange to see that RCA do not supply any additional information about this model on their product listing such as full tech specs, while a manual or product support is nowhere to be found either."

Been looking for it for the last 20 minutes and I`m pretty good at it

They are correct , it is NOWHERE to be found , even on the rca website
Look if there might not be a cover that can be pulled out , it might be located underneath

I need time to type SIR

Hello???????

Refresh your browser (F5)

Where should the HDMI Portal be located????

Sorry but this is not working , I will opt out

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.
Please just standby and someone should be with you shortly .

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.