TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I own a plasma TV TC-P55GT50. I am trying to hook up

Customer Question
I own a plasma...

I own a plasma TV TC-P55GT50. I am trying to hook up wireless headphones. It shows that it pairs on the TV but I cannot get sound through the head phones.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your TC-P55GT50?

3 to 5 years old, I think

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works. I can listen to TV via receiver, it is the wireless headphones that do not work. The headphone manufacture said something about turning on PCM.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

hello

Hi

Just curious as to where you connected the base transmitter at the back of the tv ???

As far as i can tell there is only 1 audio out and that is optical , is that what you used ?

Can you give me the model number of those headphones ?

Note that myself I do not send the phone or any offers that you may receive ,I have no control over those either, they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it .

Hello ??

I don`t know if you`re waiting for something but i can see you coming around and if you need help with this then now would be a good time

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out for a bit , just send me a reply and I`ll get back to you upon return