TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My lg tv is stuck on standby. Ill find out for you. lg

Customer Question
My lg tv is...

My lg tv is stuck on standby

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Ill find out for you

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Hi there lg 50pb5600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 50PB5600? What happened right before this?

It worked all day yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please