TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can you tell me where I can get the battery replaced in my…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me where I can get the battery replaced in my galaxy A3 mobile ? I really want to upgrade the phone and pay more money for the phone I have is really good for what I want. Rather than sending away - can I take it somewhere ? im living in Spain most of the time but am returning to the UK next week , so really will not have time to send it away and have it returned to me before I fly back new year - especially with the post at that time of year and holidays. Thanks. Dave Hemmings.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Sorry, don't mean to be thick, but could you explain, (OS) ??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

The last couple of weeks, ive noticed that the battery falls a lot more rapidly even when not being used. I have cleared all my messages, emails etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there anything that you think I have missed in not telling you.?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

you can purchase a new replacement battery from my link below.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SAMSUNG-EB-BA300ABE-BATT-GALAXY-2300/dp/B0184QDF7G

You then remove the back of the phone, replace the battery and it will function as new.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

The back of the phone doesn't seem to open or am I not looking at it correctly as to where or how to remove the back.?

This film shows you how to do this (the complete procedure)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxOCCkLMzEo

It will step you through this

No thank you. I will try it possibly in the phone shop if it is that simple. Many thanks.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.