TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

NOT TV HOME THEATRE. I WANT TO CONNECT THE SOUND OUTPUT OF…

Customer Question
HI MY NAME IS*****...

HI MY NAME IS*****: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

NOT TV HOME THEATRE

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I WANT TO CONNECT THE SOUND OUTPUT OF MY HOME THEATER TO MY AMPLIER

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I have a problem with my home theater

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to connect the sound system to an external amplier

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Joe, what is the make and model number of your home theater and amplifier?