TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to get freeview plus on my smart panasonic tv its…

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get freeview plus on my smart panasonic tv its older than 2015 I can get abc i view and sbs on demand

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

I dont know the model its older than four years I think is there a no. on the back of the tv that will help you

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have apps listed on screen including netflix big pond quick flix abc i view sbs on demand but not one for freeview

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I there any more info you need?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: rwhill1, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
rwhill1
rwhill1, Customer Service

Could you provide the model number from the back of the TV or from the manual please?

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich