TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cannot get any local channels. Is there something going on…

Customer Question
Cannot get any local...

Cannot get any local channels. Is there something going on in my area? It flashes a signal 771 and the screen is like 3/4 pink and the top is like all different colors.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Let me get that info

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is a Panasonic. Model # IS TC-P42X3 IT SHOWS FEBRUARY 2011. YES THE MENU WORKS. NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN BY SCORCES INPUTS. DO YOU MEAN OTHER TVS

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your TC-P42X3? What happened right before this?

Never happened before. I think I was changing channels.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please