TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What are the best picture resolution nunbers for my Vizio…

Customer Question
What are the best...

What are the best picture resolution nunbers for my Vizio 55in, E-series E55?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 55IN?

Bought it yesterday, new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My menu works. No problem on other inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 55IN? What happened right before this?

Nothing. I just want to improve the picture quality. Is there default setting I need to input?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. just that.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There is a built-in default picture setting, if you have changed from it and the picture does not look good then you can reset to the default setting.

If you have already tried the default setting and it does not look good, then there are other preset picture quality options that you can try for best results.