TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The screen says to check signal cable. I have done that and…

Customer Question
The screen says to...

The screen says to check signal cable. I have done that and everything is tight and plugged in correctly.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung and it's about 6 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu does not work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

First time today it happened. Before thus happened you could see the tv channel, but couldn't hear it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Which input are you having difficulty with? (e.g. cable box, DVD player)

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.