TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do you install apps in a Panasonic viera cast tv. It was…

Customer Question
How do you install...

How do you install apps in a Panasonic viera cast tv

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Viera?

It was bought in 2008

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't know how to install apps, the remote works fine as far asI know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/7/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

hello

Hello, lets start troubleshooting

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?