Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My smart tv is not accepting my pass word my friend must

Customer Question

Hi Anthony my smart tv is not accepting my pass word my friend must have changed it by mistake
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: 7 months 65 uz656200
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Menu works yes at lock asking for password ***** I have forgotten it
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: Never been a issue at all and last night watching and now turned on and asking for password
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We were watching music and I think he must have put in another password ***** I do not know what he put in
Category: TV
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.