TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

New tv today and it comes on stating we have low resolution.

Customer Question
New tv today and...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 6300 series 6

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It just came on the tv with the voice activated

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

WE just set it up today brand new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to know how to fix the low resolution

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

This is JustAnswer.com an independent support website and not the manufacturer support site.

** Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat**

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Cancel my request !!!!!!!!!!!

Contact customer service at following link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help