TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My 55" Samsung UN55D6003SF Smart TV will not turn on. It…

My 55" Samsung UN55D6003SF...

My 55" Samsung UN55D6003SF Smart TV will not turn on.

Technician's Assistant: Is your UN55D6003SF connected to a surge protector or power strip?

It was, and I've tried direct socket connection as well.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I read a previous case with a 55" LED Samsung and have followed thru the same steps up to and including checking voltage at the fuse on the power board.

12/6/2017
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

hello

Hello, lets start troubleshooting

- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?

Blinks

OK, does TV respond properly every time when push power button on its remote?

I mean press once to switch On TV power and again push switch it Off etc?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician