TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 55" Samsung UN55D6003SF Smart TV will not turn on. It…

My 55" Samsung UN55D6003SF...

My 55" Samsung UN55D6003SF Smart TV will not turn on.

Technician's Assistant: Is your UN55D6003SF connected to a surge protector or power strip?

It was, and I've tried direct socket connection as well.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I read a previous case with a 55" LED Samsung and have followed thru the same steps up to and including checking voltage at the fuse on the power board.

12/6/2017
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

hello

Hello, lets start troubleshooting

- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?

Blinks

OK, does TV respond properly every time when push power button on its remote?

I mean press once to switch On TV power and again push switch it Off etc?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started