TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an LG 65UJ6540 TV. Every time I change the volume or…

Customer Question
I have an LG...

I have an LG 65UJ6540 TV. Every time I change the volume or mute the sound there is a audio message associated with the change. How do I turn off that audio message?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your 65UJ6540 connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes, The only connection is from my Xfinity cable box to my TV with an HDMI cable

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .

Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?