TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get myregular tv channels back,please help.

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get myregular tv channels back,please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic Model #TC P50UT50

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Could we use a land line ,please

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

I put a Amazon Fire TV Stick on my TV HDMI on the back of the TV.Can you help I wuoild rather use a land line please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have Spectrum TV ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/6/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...